Mon-dull Done

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Nov 6 12:56:32 PST 2002

Thomas Seay wrote:
> --- Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:
> I even went to the damn Reagan-Mondale
>
>>debate in Kansas City.
>>
>>The experience so disgusted me that I became an
>>anarchist a year later.
>

> Well, Chuck, you should be thankful to Mondale for
> putting you on the right track! :)

I'll allow him that much.

I was also disgusted by a public pity party put on by a good friend, who was the president of the KU Young Democrats. She organized an election night candle light vigil on campus to mourn Reagan's win. I still have the article from the student newspaper which shows her and and buddy crying over the election results.

She also expressed "shock" that Mondale lost. My reaction was along the lines of, "So, you are just now figuring out that Mondale is a loser?"

From Fritz to black bloc,

Chuck0

------------------------------------------------------------ Personal homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/ Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/

AIM: AgentHelloKitty

Web publishing and services for your nonprofit: Bread and Roses Web Publishing http://www.breadandrosesweb.org/

"...ironically, perhaps, the best organised dissenters in the world today are anarchists, who are busily undermining capitalism while the rest of the left is still trying to form committees."

-- Jeremy Hardy, The Guardian (UK)