hey perrin, did you pen the editorial in todays's Daily News?

billbartlett at dodo.com.au billbartlett at dodo.com.au
Fri Nov 8 00:49:40 PST 2002

Peter K. wrote:

>An example of someone on the left who equates the US and Al Qaeda.

Both the US and A-Q see nothing wrong in murder and kidnapping. Nor do you apparently.

The similarity is entirely in the means employed of course, the two profess entirely opposite objectives. One says it stands for freedom and democracy, I forget which. Aside from the excuses, both sides say murdering people on the other side is entirely justified.

>[...] even though maybe it would have been a good idea to kill Omar.

Why is that? Do you object to feeding those kidnapped and unlawfully detained in Guantanomo (in contravention of the lease, incidentally)? Or do you just think his skin would have made a nice table lamp?

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas