hey perrin, did you pen the editorial in todays's Daily News?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Nov 7 09:24:21 PST 2002

Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

> At 8:23 AM -0600 11/7/02, Peter K. wrote:
> >An example of someone on the left who equates the US and Al Qaeda.

I have never equated the two. Al Qaeda is a very nasty criminal organization, capable of killing some thousands of people, probably not many more within the U.S. than it already has. The U.S. is already responsible for 10s (probably hundreds) of millions of deaths and the misery of billions. It is grotesque to put Al Qaeda and such a monster as U.S. imperialism in the same category.

Carrol