Damn it fees good

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall at union.org.za
Sat Nov 9 12:02:12 PST 2002

And now, a word from the President! Damn it feels good to be a gangsta Gettin voted into the White House Everything lookin good to the people of the world But the Mafia family is my boss So every now and then I owe a favor gettin' down like lettin' a big drug shipment through And send 'em to the poor community So we can bust you know who So voters of the world keep supportin' me And I promise to take you very far Other leaders better not upset me Or I'll send a million troops to die at war To all you Republicans, that helped me win I sincerely like to thank you Cuz now I got the world swingin' from my nuts And damn it feels good to be a gangsta

Geto Boys "Damn it feels good to be a Gangsta" --- Sent from UnionMail Service [http://mail.union.org.za]