Fw: Nosedive: The Democrats the Day After

s-t-t at juno.com s-t-t at juno.com
Sun Nov 10 15:46:55 PST 2002

Doug Henwood writes:
> And it's much easier to do radical politics when the Dems are in power
> - you can point to how little has changed under them and say it's the
> system, not the gang in charge.

So how does this work on the flipside for, say, the fundis? The party they'd hitched their lot to (those that still pursue electoral means) has Capital Hill. You've said that the "anti-globo" left could flourish in the Clinton era because it was clear that's all we're gonna get from the two-party state. Couldn't the same occur for the theocratic right now that the Repugs rule?

-- Shane

________________________________________________________________ Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today Only $9.95 per month! Visit www.juno.com