Anarchism Defined? (was Re: Village Voice: Abandon Democrats and join the anarchists)

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Wed Nov 13 07:01:03 PST 2002

>We could learn a lot from the Jehovah Witnesses. And they sure do the door
>knocking I think the left should do more of.
>
>-- Nathan Newman

A fun game to play is to invite them in, offer them a drink and once the discussion begins, mention in passing that you're a Satanist. Once, a girlfriend came over to my apartment when I was doing this. She had no idea what was going on and was thrown when they asked if she followed Satan, too.

Peter