Anarchism Defined? (was Re: Village Voice: Abandon Democrats and join the anarchists)

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Wed Nov 13 13:18:29 PST 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gordon Fitch" <gcf at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 10:06 AM Subject: Re: Anarchism Defined? (was Re: Village Voice: Abandon Democrats and join the anarchists)

> Is this what enables them to knock on doors? I've wondered
> from time to time. I've heard that the Jehovah's Witnesses
> were the one group hunted by the Nazis who absolutely refused
> to cooperate at all. (They were pacifists and therefore
> extermination material by Nazi standards.) Sometimes, put in
> front of a firing squad, they would start preaching the word
> to the soldiers who were about to kill them. They may be dumb
> and silly,

Believing dumb and silly things is not the same as actually being dumb and silly.