Lerner: condemn Palestinian terror

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Thu Nov 14 07:02:53 PST 2002

You're right, Michael! Sorry about that. I completely missed the PPS. But I do blame my careless reading partly on a legitimate irritation with Lerner: the friendship and solidarity between these communities seems like something to foreground, not stick in the PPS of a rant about the need to condemn terror. In fact, though I don't disagree with him about the importance of condemning terror and murder, I'd also say that genuine friendship and solidarity among peoples is a hell of a lot more important.

Liza