Dugger Says Fellow Greens Put Bush in Office-- No to Nader Run in 2004

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Sat Nov 16 13:37:47 PST 2002

Ronnie Dugger is way premature to be saying this stuff. He is not using the leverage Nader gave for pushing the Dems to a more progressive agenda. I mean, wasn't that one reason the liberals justified a vote for Nader? He is giving away the store instead of heading to the bargaining table. marta

-- Marta Russell Los Angeles, CA http://www.disweb.org