bourgeois riot, DC branch

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Nov 19 08:16:17 PST 2002

Ian Murray wrote:

> [...]

I won't concede this point to Nathan. The Florida scandal, as Liza just said from over my shoulder, is totally a part of left discourse. Greg Palast, to name one name, spent months writing and talking about this to every left forum imaginable (including my radio show). Bush is constantly referred to as "The Resident" and such by lefties who wouldn't give Gore the time of day. I vividly remember being pissed off that Gore blocked a prole riot from matching the bourgeois riot.

Doug