bourgeois riot, DC branch

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Tue Nov 19 08:56:05 PST 2002

>I won't concede this point to Nathan. The Florida scandal, as Liza
>just said from over my shoulder, is totally a part of left discourse.
>Greg Palast, to name one name, spent months writing and talking about
>this to every left forum imaginable (including my radio show). Bush
>is constantly referred to as "The Resident" and such by lefties who
>wouldn't give Gore the time of day. I vividly remember being pissed
>off that Gore blocked a prole riot from matching the bourgeois riot.
>
>Doug

I remember being pissed off when Gore started wearing Earth tone shirts or a pressed flannel shirt with pants hiked-up to mid torso. The elderly Jews who voted for Buchanan pissed me off too. Considering the fact that the election was so close after the go-go Clinton years and the fact he lost his home state, I just can't work up much sympathy for Gore. I do love the fact he came out for the single-payer system. If the economy tanks, he could be our next President, so in other words, don't cry for me Argentina.

Peter