Empire Panopticon - the view from the Great White North

npchilds at connect.ab.ca npchilds at connect.ab.ca
Wed Nov 20 08:44:12 PST 2002

We're not all jumping on the surveillance state bandwagon up here:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ArticleNews/PEstory/TGAM/20021120/COKNOX20/Columnists/commentColumnists/commentColumnists_temp/3/3/7/

Although I would offer this guy is in a minority, even up here, where G+M columnists like Marcus Gee and Margaret Wente are more than glad to help roll the clock back to when men were men, women were kept quiet and no questioned our right to bomb the crap out of non-white people.

NPC

P.S. If the link doesn't work, go the G+M.com, editorials, columnists, Paul Knox's column for today