Empire Panopticon - the view from the Great White North

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Wed Nov 20 09:13:15 PST 2002

RE: Although I would offer this guy is in a minority, even up here, where G+M columnists like Marcus Gee and Margaret Wente are more than glad to help roll the clock back to when men were men, women were kept quiet and no questioned our right to bomb the crap out of non-white people.

I think Canada compares quite favorably to the US in virtually every aspect of politics, a few fire breathing conservative troglodytes notwithstanding. If it were not for the weather, I would be applying for a Canadian immigration visa long time ago.

Wojtek