Norm Coleman's interesting family situation

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Wed Nov 20 13:42:19 PST 2002

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

> I did not say these are the only criteria - they should be considered in
> a broader context.

Yes, but if they have no correlation, or a consistently negative correlation, then they are not good indicators.

> In any case - the Monika affair was a *very* poor judgment on the part
> of Clinton.

In a pragmatic sense, sure. But in a moral sense, feh. Hillary Clinton got more out of her marriage, stuff should could take away, than any other first lady in history and than any first wife in Washington. If she thought the deal was worth it to her -- and she could have brought him down at any time if she didn't -- than IMHO it was no one else's place to put him in the moral dock for it.

I don't think it was an accident that the people who cared the most were the people who hated her the most.

Michael