Contact Information, Etc. Re: Corn transcript

Dddddd0814 at aol.com Dddddd0814 at aol.com
Wed Nov 20 13:56:20 PST 2002

" I'm a cynic but, even I was shocked to hear a co-worker who had spent months working with IAC and was being groomed to join WWP, being asked to tithe 25 % of a $9.00 job towards the expenses of WWP.

Brian Becker, during the Bosnian/Kosovar slaughters, was in receipt of $1,000 checks from Right-Wing Serbian- American nationalists. Rallies held by IAC then, addressed by Michael Parenti, had tons of rightist Serbs from the SUC and Orthodox Christians and Croatian Chetnik loons. Michael Pugliese"

Yes, long live the Popular Front!

-- David