Contact Information, Etc. Re: Corn transcript

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Wed Nov 20 17:55:25 PST 2002

Oh, definitely not an equality of not asking questions. Every group has a few questions they don't want to ask, but I agree that some groups do encourage open public discussion while others want to shut it down and spew propoganda. As a journalist, I admit I hate talking to the latter group just for that reason alone. Much like corporations and many people from liberal NGOs, they will just flat-out lie. It's a lot more interesting to write about people who will talk honestly about what's going on. But I also think that practice leads to much better politics and creates organizations people actually want to be part of.

Liza