Norm Coleman's interesting family situation

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Thu Nov 21 13:01:18 PST 2002

Budge wrote:

> where'd the 'hypothetical persons' trope come from? i
> believe the name in the subject: line is that of a real
> person that was just elected to the us senate.

I never claimed that Norm Coleman shouldn't have sex with whomever he chooses, or that his alleged fucking around ought to be of any concern to anyone. However, the issue of hypocripsy might lead one to view the situation in a different light. You know, the whole "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" bit.

-- Luke