Lynne Stewart Was Re: Contact Information, Etc.

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 23 20:53:14 PST 2002

It wouldn't matter, for the purposes of a conspiracy or aiding and abetting charge, if all the interpreter did was to interpret, as long as the interpreter knew that Stewart was doing the thing that was illegal, and agreed to do it with her or to help her. You might as well ask about the driver of a getaway vehicle, what was the driver doing taht any other driver wasn't doing? The answer would be: participating in a crime. Same here, if that's the charge, which I am sure it is. jks