Contact Information

s-t-t at juno.com s-t-t at juno.com
Sat Nov 23 22:01:32 PST 2002

Yoshie Furuhashi writes:

> Where did I say that "movement journalists" should conform to "the
> mini-neo-politburo's prescriptions" because otherwise they give
> "ammunition to the enemy"? Produce evidence that I said so, or else
> desist from libel and slander.

Yoshie, I didn't saw the politburo line was yours. Again, I find it fitting for the more extreme defenders of ANSWER. As for your opposition to critizing certain sects lest it cede too much too their opponents, the record is extensive. If it's not obvious to anyone by now, there's nothing I can do to change that.

-- Shane

________________________________________________________________ Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today Only $9.95 per month! Visit www.juno.com