Contact Information

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sat Nov 23 22:38:23 PST 2002

>Yoshie Furuhashi writes:
>
>> Where did I say that "movement journalists" should conform to "the
>> mini-neo-politburo's prescriptions" because otherwise they give
>> "ammunition to the enemy"? Produce evidence that I said so, or else
>> desist from libel and slander.
>
>Yoshie, I didn't saw the politburo line was yours. Again, I find it
>fitting for the more extreme defenders of ANSWER. As for your opposition
>to critizing certain sects lest it cede too much too their opponents, the
>record is extensive. If it's not obvious to anyone by now, there's
>nothing I can do to change that.
>
>-- Shane

If "the record" were really extensive, you should be able to find an example or two easily. You can't actually find any opposition on my part to all criticisms of "certain sects lest it cede too much to their opponents," though; I myself have made a criticism or two of just about anything, including what you call "sects." I simply believe criticisms should be fair and accurate, rather than unfair, inaccurate, or without any accompanying evidence. -- Yoshie