Another CIA Revelation

topp8564 at mail.usyd.edu.au topp8564 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Tue Nov 26 06:44:57 PST 2002

On 26/11/2002 5:57 PM, "lbo-talk-digest" <owner-lbo-talk-digest at lists.panix.com> wrote:

> I know this annoys the hell out of people, but Germany and Japan and Italy
> - - Afghanistan - were "democratized with bombs." Good point about India.
> Bush was being moronic when he included Iran in the axis of evil as well.

Maybe we Brazilians ought to bomb the hell out of your country and democratize it as well, shutting you and your liberal mates out of politics and reinstating Bush and his oligarchs, but without the lapel-pins. After all, the US has done a lot worse than harbor some guy who killed 4,500 people. Probably done a lot more harm than Mussolini 's Italy and edging on imperial Japan in the civilian megadeath scale.

I am sorry if the sentiment offends, or if there was a joke here I didn't get.

Thiago Oppermann

------------------------------------------------- This mail sent through IMP: www-mail.usyd.edu.au