Bad guys and burdens of proof (Was H Rap Brown)

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Nov 26 08:42:50 PST 2002

budge wrote:

>Ronald Reagan was not a Texan, but a Californian, and I can
>hardly think of a more archtypical Cowboy than RR.

Reagan played at being a cowboy, clearing brush and all. Bush really thinks he's one, and unlike RR, who lived in some pretty posh places, retreats to a blasted patch of earth in Texas in some flight from his Yankee roots. And there's soemthing mean about W - RR was always sunny, optimistic, all about possibility and the future. W looks like he loves killing & jailing people.

Doug