Bad guys and burdens of proof (Was H Rap Brown)

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Nov 26 13:57:18 PST 2002

W looks like he loves killing & jailing people.

Doug

http://www.prophecyusa.com/articles/bushcomments2.htm
>...notice the attitude of George W, Bush as reported in this Tucker Carlson article from Talk magazine:

In the weeks before the execution, Bush says, Bianca Jagger and a number of other protesters came to Austin to demand clemency for Tucker. "Did you meet with any of them?" I ask. Bush whips around and stares at me. "No, I didn't meet with any of them," he snaps, as though I've just asked the dumbest, most offensive question ever posed. "I didn't meet with Larry King either when he came down for it. I watched his interview with [Tucker], though. He asked her real difficult questions like, "What would you say to Governor Bush?"

"What was her answer?" I wonder.

"Please," Bush whimpers, his lips pursed in mock desperation, "don't kill me." I must look shocked--ridiculing the pleas of a condemned prisoner who has since been executed seems odd and cruel, even for someone as militantly anticrime as Bush-- because he immediately stops smirking.