life on campus

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Wed Nov 27 00:21:01 PST 2002

>Chronicle of Higher Education - web daily - November 26, 2002
<snip>
>Web Site Lists Professors Who 'Indoctrinate' Students
>By THOMAS BARTLETT
>
>A new Web site allows students nationwide to anonymously accuse
>their professors -- who are named -- of political bias. Some of
>those professors are calling the site "silly" and "cowardly."
>
>The site, NoIndoctrination.org, which was announced last week, was
>started by Luann Wright two years after her son took a writing
>course at the University of California at San Diego that she found
>objectionable. "All the essays they had to read were race-related
>and I thought that was a little odd for a writing course," said Ms.
>Wright, a former high-school science teacher who now designs science
>curriculums. She also disliked a reference to men as "phallocrats"
>in one of the essays.
<snip>
>Ms. Wright added that unlike the Web site Campus Watch, which lists
>professors that it believes have an anti-Israel bias, her site is
>not concerned with a professor's research. "I'm worried about what
>goes on in the classroom," she said. "I feel we're doing our
>students a grave disservice when we have this sort of education
>where students take a writing course that is really more of a
>social-programming course."
>
>Ms. Wright said her site is not affiliated with any other
>organization and is supported by donations.
>
>One posting accuses Cecilia Rao, who is listed as a professor at
>Barnard College, of putting too much emphasis on "the plight of the
>low-income family" in a course called "Poverty and Income
>Distribution." But according to a college spokeswoman, no one by
>that name teaches at Barnard and the course does not exist.

Is Ms. Wright aware that if you Google the Net with key words "Cecilia Rao," all pages found by Google that include "Cecilia Rao" -- except her own <http://noindoctrination.org/cgibin/view_listings.cgi?status=recent> -- are pornographic?

***** <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=%22Cecilia+Rao%22>

Re: i wanna be a p0rnsTar... (Extreme Masturbation) ... in reply to: i wanna be a p0rnsTar... posted by Cecilia Rao on February 22, 2002 at 02:28:18. CECILIA RAO? ... Post Followup. Name: E-Mail: Subject: > CECILIA RAO? ... www.fetishforum.net/boards/extreme/messages/3.html - 8k - Cached - Similar pages

hardcore wanking, extreme masturbation ... i wanna be a p0rnsTar... - Cecilia Rao 02:28:18 2/22/2002 ( 1): Re: i wanna be a p0rnsTar... - ROBERT VON SENGER 13:17:50 4/14/2002 ( 0): i'm young... ... www.fetishforum.net/boards/extreme/ - 28k - Cached - Similar pages [ More results from www.fetishforum.net ]

Chermak Cowboys De ... mr.rnzw0 at bandar.wilma.gov hookshot dragons bleeping cecilia rao jessica jenesais gjwWhjEA at lonepine.mars.mil seabreez ought wxyz be jones. ... www.windl.at/sp/nbs/Flowers/splif/losangel/darnellg - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

NoIndoctrination.org - View Listings by Date ... 26, 2002. 3011: Poverty and Income Distribution (Prof.: Cecilia Rao). Lecture bias: Excessive, Discussion bias: Excessive, Readings bias: Noticeable, Required? ... noindoctrination.org/cgibin/ view_listings.cgi?status=recent - 15k - Cached - Similar pages

Orgasm Denial, Cock Teasing, Orgasm Control Message Board ... same old stuff 21:30:26 1/15/2002 (0): latest pics of me - Cecilia Rao 21:01:19 1/13/2002 (0): Joe's Mom (fic) - Massive2 13:29:16 ... www.ntcweb.com/forums/suck/020202.html - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 5 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included. ***** -- Yoshie