Chickenhawks - Hall of Shame (flash video)

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu Oct 3 12:50:09 PDT 2002

> But budge is also
> correct (as is Yoshie in her follow-up] that those who actively urge the
> sacrifice of lives in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. in the service of
> imperialism while carefully avoiding military service themselves are
> peculiarly offensive.
>
> Carrol

What about retired professors who sign petitions supporting murderous thugs? Is there a term for them?

"We the undersigned demand that the Serbian authorities immediately release Slobodan Milosevic and all other Serbian patriots from jail.

"Free Slobodan Milosevic at once!

"End persecution of Mr. Milosevic and all Yugoslav patriots and soldiers at once!"

178. Carrol B. Cox, Assistant. Professor of English, Retired, Illinois State University, USA

http://www.tenc.net/petition/petition.htm

DP