Chickenhawks - Hall of Shame (flash video)

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Thu Oct 3 15:06:29 PDT 2002

At 4:00 PM -0400 10/3/02, Gordon Fitch wrote:
> > The only people I can see even remotely getting
>> upset over this are combat vets, not peaceniks.
>
>These are not necessarily distinct sets.

I rather think that there must be more veterans, plus their families and friends, on the left than on the right, as right-wingers tend to be whiter and wealthier than left-wingers and the US military, draft or no draft, depends upon working-class youths, increasingly working-class youths of color and/or new immigrant youths. -- Yoshie