chickenhawks

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu Oct 3 20:02:31 PDT 2002

> I may not support the war in Iraq; but I have the right to point to the
> hypocrisy of those who are willing to sacrifice the lives of thousands of
> people when they themselves ran the other way and when they themselves are
> creating this war only in order to personally profit by it.
>
> Joanna

So does it then follow that if the Iraq war was overseen stritcly by vets who had killed thousands of people in combat, you'd be less angry about the prospect of invasion, given that the hypocrisy factor would be gone? If so, then Sharon's promise to get into the mix, if need be, shouldn't upset you too much since he served in the Israeli military and saw combat. Can't call him a hypocrite.

DP