ad [hominem : nauseam]

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Mon Oct 7 07:02:14 PDT 2002

> Oh bullshit-- his organization is an apologist for mass murder of children
> and a denier that they even happened. And folks pointed it out. If a
Nazi
> or a Holocaust denier was hanging out on the list, it would be ridiculous
> say, but what about the lovely cars Hitler made-- why do you keep bringing
> the conversation around to that other nasty topic.
>
> He was treated no worse by the list than I and others were treated during
> the Kosovo intervention, when the abuse was so bad I left the list for
> months. This is a rough list rhetorically but folks mostly become civility
> cops when sectarians are called on their shit.
>
> -- Nathan Newman

Now, Nathan, let's remember all the wonderful things the WWP has done for the species . . . . oh, wait, make that the WWF.

The Maoists and PLAers who pop up here from time to time really have no spine. They flee at the first shot fired, which is funny given the murderous instincts possessed by those they (at a distance) revere. I always mean to ask them about Pol Pot, who was fully supported and encouraged by their upstanding Chinese state, from his anti-imperialist resistance (Year Zero and other radical notions that would not be foreign to some of our Western primitive rads) to his attempt to recapture lost Kampuchean territory (occupied by the revisionist Vietnamese) to his flight to the Thai border (where the US finally saw his value, which makes the whole thing rather sticky for those who cannot ever, ever, be seen on the same side as The Fascist Entity). But then, that would be rude. After all, not everybody died under Pol Pot. Why stress the negative?

DP