top 10 places to live in US for lesbians

Kelley jimmyjames at softhome.net
Tue Oct 8 08:46:16 PDT 2002

At 11:16 PM 10/8/02 +0900, Catherine Driscoll wrote:
>Well if train stations don't count, and I doubt that's the kind of
>residential area or lifestyle they're considering, I've only been to
>one of these. I can't see myself wanting to move to Ithaca any time
>soon... (what do you reckon, Kelley?)

I got a giggle out of that one, too. No. Ithaca, to me, is beautiful in terms of geography. But, that's me and I truly miss it desperately right now living is the limpdick state. :(

>But what are their criteria anyway?

that was my question, too. Was it just ratio of women:men? The "cultural tundra" factor? Social acceptance? Outness? Community? Politics? Other supposed lifestyle issues? What?

Kelley