top 10 places to live in US for lesbians

Jim Westrich westrich at miser.umass.edu
Tue Oct 8 09:14:56 PDT 2002

Not bloated, you can get that in any river, seaside, or libacious community.

But many important styles and trends for men are started by women (especially dykes). Like haircuts. And many marketing conventions for men lack the subtlety and variety they have for women (and I suppose there are many areas in which the reverse are true).

I can't remember the last time I bought a deodorant marketed for men--I like the smell of chemically constructed "sun-ripened raspberries" and "spring meadows" myself. I mean I am not looking to attract rodents or any wild animal.

Of course, in the original post I meant that we men benefit from the somewhat more enlightened leadership of women in the community.

Jim

--

"He walks a desolate mile

Marking every bush on the block