US Out of Everywhere

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Oct 10 14:34:45 PDT 2002

Nathan Newman wrote:

> [...]

Wow, you're sure masterful at changing the topic. Most of the "excess" deaths in Iraq over the last 10 years are the result of the U.S.-led embargo and the hangover from the bombing during the last Gulf War (e.g. water purification plants). A U.S. invasion would kill undetermined additional numbers of Iraqis. Not even George Bush is talking about stopping the slaughter of an ethnic minority in Iraq as a justification for war.

Doug