Fwd: Stay Free! | attn: NYC and LA people

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Oct 10 18:58:17 PDT 2002

X-From_: carrie at stayfreemagazine.org Thu Oct 10 21:51:15 2002 Mime-Version: 1.0 X-Sender: carrie at mail.stayfreemagazine.org Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:44:04 -0400 To: Carrie McLaren <carrie at stayfreemagazine.org> From: Carrie McLaren <carrie at stayfreemagazine.org> Subject: Stay Free! | attn: NYC and LA people

Hello. Whatever you think of Michael Moore the man, his new movie, Bowling for Columbine, ROCKS. It opens this weekend and his distributors will decide how many theaters to put it in based on the first week's numbers so I hereby urge all Stay Free readers to try to check out if you can. It's wickedly funny, and, I daresay, important. http://www.bowlingforcolumbine.com

that's all. thanks,

carrie