"Workers are fed up"

Dddddd0814 at aol.com Dddddd0814 at aol.com
Sun Oct 13 12:18:03 PDT 2002

"I'm currently an inactive member of the IWW. I think I'm like many ex-members in my dismay that the IWW doesn't think bigger. Organizing job shops that are

essentially lefty and progressive stores is pretty chickenshit stuff."

Should we ask Chuck how many shops he's organized into unions lately? Apparently the small shops are a piece of cake for him and he's rarin' to move on to "bigger" and better things....

"A local activist recently approached me about organizing his workplace. I had to refer him to the AFL-CIO because I knew that the IWW didn't have the resources to help him out."

Really, Chuck? I could've sworn you'd encourage them to wildcat and work to "split up" the union they'd want to organize with.... Really, you ought to think bigger....

-- d