Another Anti-American Subversives List

Wed Oct 16 21:25:07 PDT 2002

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/770500/posts

******************

Anti-American Leftists Have Declared War on America! We Must Fight Back! Posted on 10/16/2002 5:46 PM Pacific by adam stevens

Yesterday it became clear that the anti-American leftists having lost in Congress are now going to try to attack America in other words including by attacking our military. This is war and we must fight back!

Below I have assembled a list of traitors who should be looked into to see if they are leading the treasonous anti-war movement. I am sure there are more and FReepers should add to the list. If these people have done nothing more than spwe their anti-American garabage, they should not be punished of course but if they are leading the anti-American movements attempt to weaken this country by attacking our military as many of htem probably are then they should be treated as harshly as possible.