Another Anti-American Subversives List

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu Oct 17 07:06:08 PDT 2002

> http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/770500/posts

> Anti-American Leftists Have Declared War on America! We Must Fight Back!
> Posted on 10/16/2002 5:46 PM Pacific by adam stevens
>

> Yesterday it became clear that the anti-American leftists having lost in
> Congress are now going to try to attack America in other words including
> by attacking our military. This is war and we must fight back!
>
> Below I have assembled a list of traitors who should be looked into to
> see if they are leading the treasonous anti-war movement. I am sure
> there are more and FReepers should add to the list. If these people have
> done nothing more than spwe their anti-American garabage, they should
> not be punished of course but if they are leading the anti-American
> movements attempt to weaken this country by attacking our military as
> many of htem probably are then they should be treated as harshly as
> possible.

Given that Free Republic now freely censors posts that run contrary to its prevailing consensus, such as it is, it should be renamed Garrison State, and posts should be decorated with barbed wire icons.

Last fall, before the first big "anti-war" rally after 9/11, C-SPAN had on Free Repub's leader/moderator and some twit from ANSWER, and there, in glorious cablevision, one saw the mirror images of American political insanity. From one side it's "Treason!" and "Traitor!" 24/7, and from the other, "Red Baiter!" and "Racist!" 365. Funny, nutty, awful, strange, disturbing, amusing. Mencken would appreciate it.

But then Mencken would never be allowed to post on Freep's board. He'd be listed as "anti-American" (which he was in life by Freep's ancestors), and this shows the utter depravity of modern American "conservatism." I mean, Buchanan is on the above nut's list. Why? He opposes the war on Iraq. I'm happy to see that the Buchanan/Raimondo/American Conservative wing is being dragged through Freep's shit pile, and I'll take them over the Freep types any day of the week. The Freepers have no appreciation for freedom, much less the Constitution, which is why they revel in making Enemies Lists. The ANSWER crowd is no different, nor those who willingly march alongside them. Read some of the posts over at Proyect's list -- little more than Red Freepers. The two sides have more in common than they realize.

DP