Towards a More Sex-Positive -- And More Relevant -- Left

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Thu Oct 17 20:48:50 PDT 2002

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002 at 8:55pm Todd Archer wrote:

> So far, I've only seen one person on this list who comes
> even remotely close to being anti-abortion. And it's
> not Dennis Perrin.

You probably are thinging of C.G. Estabrook.

But Dennis has said he's anti-abortion, but doesn't want the State involved in banning it. I don't recall CGE being in favor of banning it, but I may have missed some of his posts. (He certainly has been more vocal in his opposition, at times, than Dennis.)

--

no Onan