Radio Henwood

catherine.driscoll at adelaide.edu.au catherine.driscoll at adelaide.edu.au
Fri Oct 18 05:47:00 PDT 2002

hey doug

we couldn't get the webcast, though we tried... and getting up at that hour of the day is rather traumatic, so, supplication having been made, please will there be a transcript? i pledge my devotion, and my first born is entirely willing to be sold.

in fact, can sean interview you, by email, for his essay on terrorism? it's his major research project for Yr 12 politics -- that doesn't exactly have a US equivalent, but it's a pretty major component of his university entry score -- would you be ok with that? better -- is it ok if he at least tells you what it's about and you can make a call on it then? tell me no if you don't want to, or yes and i'll give him your email address...

anyway, friday night -- have spent the whole week teaching eminem and lolita, am now desperately in need of somewhere that plays anything but (eminem, there's not a whole lot of playing lolita in adelaide, as i'm sure you'd guess), so i'd better go and find something fun and very alcoholic.

(hi to liza: hope you're both welcoming the cool weatherthere because it's all pollen, heat, and wind here -- truly appalling, can i say just one more time how happy moving back to NSW will make me -- 8 weeks tomorrow and counting)

catherine