Hitch on Hardball

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Oct 18 09:33:56 PDT 2002

budge wrote:

>(Thanks for the good show yesterday, the woman from Clark
>whose names escapes me at the moment was quite good too.)

You're welcome, and thanks. She's Cynthia Enloe. Sadly, she didn't make the pledge phones ring - the response was OK, but not great. Tariq was a bit better - and Noam made the phones ring off the hook. I should have started him at 5:15 and drawn it out even more. One of the pledge-takers came in and said, "I don't know what you did, but all of a sudden the phones started ringing off the hook."

Doug