Hitch on Hardball

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Fri Oct 18 09:26:25 PDT 2002

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002 at 11:24am Doug Henwood wrote:

> The alleged silence on these issues is just that
> - alleged. Besides, left critics of the U.S. empire have been talking
> about these things for ages - it was the mainstream that didn't,
> because Saddam, the Taliban, and Saudi Arabia were our friends.

Not to mention Turkey.

(Thanks for the good show yesterday, the woman from Clark whose names escapes me at the moment was quite good too.)

-- no Onan

Tell him that boogers be sellin' like crack He gon' put the little baggies in his nose And suffocate like that Put a fifty in the barrel of a gun When he try to suck it out, a-ha well you (Breakdown) know this one

"5 Million Ways to Kill a CEO" -- The Coup