Re Hitch on Hardball

philion at hawaii.edu philion at hawaii.edu
Fri Oct 18 12:42:44 PDT 2002

Excommunication? By whom? Almost everyone on the Nation masthead except Alexander "Dwarf Tosser" Cockburn was sad to see him go. He was never in the least censored, either. Hitchens is the one who's being nasty to his former colleagues and comrades. I've invited him to be on the radio several times, but he doesn't answer my emails anymore.

Doug

---Doug, maybe you should have asked Chomsky a question like, "Why is it that you wake up every morning, face Mecca, and proclaim, "Praise Bin Laden, this generation's Stalin"?....then maybe Hitchens might feel more comfortable responding to you as a comrade? .....

Steve