Towards a More Sex-Positive -- And More Relevant -- Left

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 19 20:55:28 PDT 2002

--- Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote: <<Porn is about getting you off sexually. Sex and love always involve some amount of objectification of the other person, so why is porn singled out in this respect? >>

Hear Hear! Extremely well said. Perhaps some would like us to put blinders on and play pin the tail on the donkey with our dicks! That way we could do away with objectification. Of course, that might not work either. We would still have our fantasies and what would they do about that...put us into one of those vats like in "The Matrix"?

Sexual desire is so easy and yet, I feel like I would have to consult footnotes if I were to have sex with some of these people.

Thomas

===== "A question is always the desire to know, and to preserve simple human truths, we need secrets. The secrets of happiness, death, love."