Towards a More Sex-Positive -- And More Relevant -- Left

catherine.driscoll at adelaide.edu.au catherine.driscoll at adelaide.edu.au
Sun Oct 20 04:12:23 PDT 2002

Thomas Seay writes:

>Sexual desire is so easy and yet, I feel like I would
>have to consult footnotes if I were to have sex with
>some of these people.

Some of which people? I must have missed something, and I've really been trying to keep up.

I want to know these people. Possibly, I just want them. Sex with footnotes sounds quite thrilling. But, I guess, I mean... are they good footnotes, or just that it's not actually on the topic kind because that could get frustrating and not in the fun way

Catherine