The Brilliant Empire Re: Hitch playing a lefty on TV....

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 20 09:52:45 PDT 2002

Hitch obviously had Yoshie in mind when writing that. She has nothing really positive to say about OBL, North Korea, etc, (after all, it would be difficult to find anything positive) so resorts to a counter-attack. She belongs to the "a good defense is a good offense" school of rhetoric.

Of course, Hitchen is playing the same game, only the other side of the coin. Instead of criticizing both sides, he decides that we must choose between the two and sides with the Empire.

Thomas

===== "A question is always the desire to know, and to preserve simple human truths, we need secrets. The secrets of happiness, death, love."