Carrol Cox; "Chip" Berlet, misspellings, and more . . . .

Anthony Kennerson maroondog244 at lycos.com
Mon Oct 21 06:40:07 PDT 2002

Gitchee:

Thank you for the kind -- and quite funny -- response.

Sometimes I do have a way of mixing up my adversaries!!! LOL

After I posted that last response, I suddenly realized that I had mistakenly quoted the wrong person for mispelling. (Unfortunately, I'm on a public access computer, and I'm limited to an hour a day; so I wasn't able to correct my mistake until today.) It was indeed Carol Cox, not Chip Berlet, whose name I mispelled, and I humbly apologize for that. (And it was still nothing more than an accidental slip up, Carol; nothing more. I do beg your forgiveness.) If I'm gonna be a part of this list, I guess I should at least get the players' names right. :-)

As for the "Anti-Sex Left" comment: I wasn't trying to group anyone into any particular category; I was simply ttrying to quote a particular person whose views on sexuality IMHO comes remarkably close to the typical "anti-sex" position. I probably should have made myself more clear then; I plead no contest on account of being new to this list.

Anyways....thanks for the kind thoughts; and I promise you that I'll be a bit more careful and respectful of my worthy fellow posters.

:-)

Anthony Kennerson

--

On Sat, 19 Oct 2002 18:21:03