Hitchens in the Post

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 10:06:25 PDT 2002

If the RCP is behind NOIN, then I'm joining right now.

Anybody got a membership application?

F**ck all this discussion in Salon and elsewhere about the dilemnas of working with the ultras. The RCP'ers are doing great work, and I'm happy to be associated with them. (Half of them are probably FBI agents, anyway, so it's a great way to have the government subsidize the anti-war movement.:)) If at some point the RCP feels confident enough to start pushing its own agenda, everyone else will simply walk away.