the anti sex left

Christian Gregory christian11 at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 22 10:57:21 PDT 2002

>I can't help thinking that "Sex-positive"ness has a lot more talking to it
than walking. Unless principles of "sex positive leftism" can deliver some sort of practical argument for taking (or refraining from taking) some course of action or other on political grounds, I'm finding it very hard to escape the feeling that what we're really looking at is yet another way of trying to pretend that other people are "not proper lefties" because they don't have the same sexual tastes as you do.

Come on, DD, this is serious. Right now, I'm trying to think of a "sex-positive" way of telling Bush (who is actually going to be here in Auburn Thursday) how to take his war and shove it. Maybe I should hand out tubes of lube and condoms. But it might just get things started. Oh my.

Polly Anna