the anti sex left

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 12:22:20 PDT 2002

--- Anthony Kennerson <maroondog244 at lycos.com> wrote: <<Finally, to Carrol Cox (Oh, thank Goddess, I finally got it right!!!

lol): It may be easy for you to dismiss sex-positives and sex radicals as

some self-indulgent, individualist "wankers";>>

Anthony, I know this is not your opinion...you are just paraphrasing Carrol (so this is not aimed at you), but what is wrong with being self-indulgent? Are we supposed to be ascetic?

This just shows how certain people, especially stalinists, view the body. It is a locus of regimentation under this or that flag, not a locus of pleasure and desire.

>From Yoshie, I get the idea that sex is not for
pleasure, but just another WWP march, accompanied, no doubt, by the usual slogans.

Thomas

===== "A question is always the desire to know, and to preserve simple human truths, we need secrets. The secrets of happiness, death, love."

__________________________________________________ Yahoo! - We Remember 9-11: A tribute to the more than 3,000 lives lost http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute