Bashing Carrol

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Tue Oct 22 20:54:57 PDT 2002

David:

> Why is Dennis Perrin willfully circulating propaganda from the World
Islamic
> Front?

Just trying to match Carrol's love of Milosevic, and prove my rad cred. And what better way than to embrace the anti-imperial stance of bin Laden and friends! Read the statement at an ANSWER rally -- I guarantee enthusiastic applause.

> What does Dennis Perrin think about the Irgunists historically?

I don't think much of them at all. The same with the Laborites, historically the US's preferred keeper of the Palestinians.

>It is up to Dennis to point out with specific examples where he thinks
> Caroll is "lending his name to progressive mass murder in the Balkans." I
> have not seen Carroll ever do anything remotely of the sort.

Scroll down to No. 178 (my new nickname for Carrol):

http://emperors-clothes.com/petition/petition.htm

This is the last time I post this petition. From now on, ask Carrol.

DP