six degrees

Daniel Davies dsquared at al-islam.com
Wed Oct 23 08:18:11 PDT 2002

Dennis P wrote:

>Guess we now know who Doug appointed as the secret
>moderator.

>What a snooze. Bad enough he's soft on Milo and the
>Taliban -- now Carrol wants to turn LBO into the gray one-
>party state that Proyect lords over.

>Any takers?

I've mentioned before how incredibly impressed I am with Dennis's ability to seamlessly work round any conversation to the subject of Carrol supporting Slobodan Milosevic, but I have to say that this effortless example really is worth a string of 6.0's from the judges. You could barely see the join.

Kudos.

dd