No subject

steve philion philion at hawaii.edu
Wed Oct 23 07:57:00 PDT 2002

What a snooze. Bad enough he's soft on Milo and the Taliban -- now Carrol wants to turn LBO into the gray one-party state that Proyect lords over.

Any takers?

DP

--dennis, does that mean that anyone who opposed the US phony trial of Noriega was a supporter of Noriega and drug running in Panama?

BTW, do you buy the Hitchens etc. line that Chomsky was a Milo supporter or a Taliban supporter...? If so, any evidence?

Finally, when I drove down to Memphis a few months back, Carrol and his wife let me crash at their house and treated me to a nice dinner and midwestern breakfast...was I unwittingly harbored by a Milo supporter? If so, will the anti-war movement be affected as a result? I'd hate to think that my behavior would ruin the anti-war movement....

Steve